Dirtdoc74 wrote:I did notice briefly that there was a fog of fuel by the manifolds. The carburetor is about twice the size of a cub carb. The gasket looks like it’s making a seal but I can’t see any place else for the fog of fuel to come from. I recon after I fix the axle, I’ll replace the carb.
I'm sorry to hear you damaged your Cub pull-starting it.
This post screams "Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!" Think you'd be better served here with a few pictures to help us see what's going on. Here are a couple references describing attaching photos to a post:
How to Upload Pictures to a Post
Forum Picture Posting And Other Interesting Things You Can Do
It's best to have the pictures you want to upload already reduced in size before trying to post them. They need to be no bigger than 500kb.
- Open the page on the Forum where you will create the post.
- Write whatever description or text in the main "Topic Review" box.
- Next, go down below the text box and you'll see two tabs: "Options" and "Attachments"; select "Attachments".
- Click on the "Add Files" button and an iPhone menu (at least on my phone) comes up from the bottom of the screen with 3 options:
- "Take Photo or Video"
- "Photo Library"
- Select, say, "Photo Library", since you should have already resized the image and it's on your phone. Your phone should direct you to your photo library where you can search and select the resized picture you want. Select one.
- Once the forum size requirements are met for that photo, an extended box will show up below the "Add Files" button. It will list your photo's file name, 2 buttons ("Place inline" and "Delete file"), and a "File comment:" box. If you type a brief description in the "File comment" box, it will show up in your post directly underneath your photo in italicized font. If you want a description or caption associated with the picture, then use this feature, otherwise, you can describe the photo in the main body of your post. If I recall, you may attach up to 6 photos in this manner, one at a time.
- Once you have attached all the photos, you have a choice to either place them in-line (intermittent among your text in the post) or just leave all the photos to come up at the end of your text. If you have multiple pictures to post, they will be lodged below the main screen in reverse order. For example, if you have 3 pictures and want them to show up in the order you uploaded them, the first pic will be at the very bottom of the list. So, you'd just select that one first ("Place inline" button), then the next one up and so on. Remember, if you choose to leave them at the bottom and not place them in-line, they will appear in reverse order of how they were uploaded.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you want further explanation.