This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thank You.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Thank You.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:55 am

I have finally accepted that I wasn't dreaming, and Dad's Farmall H is really home, and to stay. Cub-Bud sent me a list of those involved, but I have no way to get in touch with all of you except here, so Thank You, from the bottom of my heart. I still can't understand why the bunch of you picked me to do this for, but I am sure glad you did. If anyone was missed on this list, please forgive me, it was not intetional.

If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby jim turner » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:53 pm

John You are absolutely welcome it is because you have given much of your time to everyone on the forum helping others, and you are just a nice guy. Enjoy it for years to come
Jim Turner

kinelbor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04762

Postby kinelbor » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:38 pm

Your welcome John! :D I think the number of posts you have says something about how much you contribute to this forum! Also everynight in the chat. 8) Glad to see it work out so well. :P
Nik - 1948 Farmall Cub

400lbsonacubseatspring
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby 400lbsonacubseatspring » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:03 pm

Well, John....

One could say many things......

Like:

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.....But that wouldn't be accurate.... :D :D

or...

No one is more deserving......But, umm....hey, what about me...?? :D :D

In the end, John.....the truth is, like all of us, you are full of wonderful qualities, and we love you, just the way you are.

Enjoy it in good health!!!

Thanks to Bud and everyone else for allowing me the opportunity to help, and to show my appreciation to you!!!!

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:45 pm

John:

May as well get in here too....

You should know why my friend :!: You are one of the reasons why we have such a wonderful family here. You inspire, support, help, encourage, enable and provide the daily chuckle to so many people.. you make being part of this family truly great.

And your posts are always humourous, helpful, informative and genuine...

Thanks for being who you are, and Larry, thanks for letting me help and somewhat repay John for all the friendship he has offered freely... to all of us :!:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:33 pm

Hey we have to take care of the old telephone guy's. They don't get old,they just loose their bells.

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

AlanPCUBS
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby AlanPCUBS » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:44 pm

:D What kind folks! John thats really neat. I sure would like to see a pic of your H sorry if you had posted it and I missed it. :lol:

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:56 pm

I, too, would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you that helped make the EJ Project a success :!:

"I never did what WE could."
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Ralph
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 41005
Tractors Owned: Near 200 cubs through the years

Postby Ralph » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:32 pm

Ya John and we kept it a Secret for over a Year :{_}:

Enjoy It
Shoot low Sherriff they are Riding Shadows
4 Wheels move the body.....
2 Wheels move the Soul .....

Ralph in ky.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:07 pm

kinelbor wrote: I think the number of posts you have says something about how much you contribute to this forum! :P
Actually that just means I talk a lot.

For those who didn't see it in earlier psots, this picture is of me with the tractor, before I knew anything about it being given to me. The smile is because I was so glad to see Dad's old tractor looking so good.

and here is what bud started with.

If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:36 pm

WoW John'' I didn't know a thing about it, and of course I wouldn't have bean able to contribute this far away anyway. This couldn't have happened to a greater guy. Congrats---------Jack_---------------

Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Kirk » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:21 pm

John, my friend

The pleasure was all ours. And I can't thank Bud enough for allowing us the opportunity to share in this wonderful celebration.
Kirk

CUBS:
'49

400lbsonacubseatspring
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby 400lbsonacubseatspring » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:56 pm

Jack Donovan wrote:WoW John'' I didn't know a thing about it, and of course I wouldn't have bean able to contribute this far away anyway. This couldn't have happened to a greater guy. Congrats---------Jack_---------------

Jack,

The great thing about this project is that people contributed from New Brunswick (Northeast of Maine) to Mississippi.....from Maryland to Texas, and maybe even further west, I'm not sure of the geography of everyone on the list.

Bud and his Dad did a lot of the Gruntwork, and some of the people local to them helped a lot with that. Those of us who were too far away sent parts, or the money to pay for parts, as needed.

Don't feel bad about missing an opportunity to help.....another will come along. There have been other projects where help was needed. Just like cubfests, if you have an idea to help another member, send out the word and others will help, in one way or another........

As Rudi says, we are a family of sorts.......and family helps, when the call goes out.

This sort of thing merely underlines what I already know. We are all people of good heart here. That's what sets us apart. The fact that we all are interested in a small red tractor is dwarfed by that fact alone.

--Tom

Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Jack fowler » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:51 am

Bud Fisher Senior/Junior and Russ Leggitt are the hero’s in my opinion. They were the ones who did the Gruntwork, as Tom said. I know first hand what it takes to work on those big tractors.

When I first inspected the tractor, I looked at Bud and said “how did you do this”. He said “it was nothing to it…I couldn’t have done it without the support of you guy’s”.

John, the first time I met you, you didn’t know me from “Adam”. You asked me my name, smiled,shook my hand and said “it’s a pleasure to meet you” and gave me one of your Cub hats. That type of quality by today’s standard is very hard to find. That day you introduced me to a very fine group of people. (The Farmallcub.com family)
:D

Amanda wrote something on one of her post a while back. I could not say it better, she said; “I wish we all lived closer together”. Well, I guess until then, we are only a mouse click away!!!.

Tom wrote:
This sort of thing merely underlines what I already know. We are all people of good heart here. That's what sets us apart. The fact that we all are interested in a small red tractor is dwarfed by that fact alone.

Very….Very true Tom, oh and

Tom wrote:
small red tractor

……and BIG RED TRACTORS Too……

John and Jim Becker a few years ago…..

Last edited by Jack fowler on Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TractorChick
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63023
Skype Name: The Chick
Tractors Owned: 2006 exmark zeroturn
1949 farmall cub
1948 farmall C
1963 Tilly Tiller
1951 Farmall Super A "lil' devil"
1945 farmall a "Apple"
1955 farmall cub

Postby TractorChick » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:34 pm

john,
you truely are a special guy. You've always been there to help anyone in need, even when that means putting yourself out for a while.
Keep it up!!!!
:)
Silly Boys, Trucks are for girls.... :)
1963 Divco milk truck
1998 chevy Z71 truck
1984 SS Elcamino

Return to “Farmall Cub”