Have an IH C-2 mower for sale that is currently on my '50 cub.
- Deck is solid. Entire unit (less spindle) was sandblasted, primed with IH red oxide primer and painted with IH 2150 to match tractor.
- Mower skirts are complete and have been straightened at machine shop.
- Mounting angle brackets were straightened at machine shop. New pressed-in pivot bushings installed.
- Belt and blades are 1 season old. Used only in pasture.
- Spindle (Danuser) has no play and appears to be in good shape.
- New over-running clutch pin springs.
- PTO pulley, pulley hub, lift arm and chain included.
- Side skids were fabricated in machine shop because I didn't know that you could still buy them.
Selling because I have more mowers than I can use. Will get more use out of my Cub with 3-point hitch than with mower.
Selling price: $400.00 - you pick up.
Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Similar Topics
- Last post
by Dale Finch
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:35 pm
Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 pm
Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:20 pm
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:55 am
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:52 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Willy, zebzeb and 6 guests