what happened toall the pictures in the photo album???

Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:51 pm

Was going to show a friend all the pictures of cubs but there wasnt very many to look at.. :cry: seems to me that there was bunches befor

Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:50 am

Clark - I think Dennis sold the rights to all our pictures......so your royalty check should be in the mail :lol: . I noticed it a little while back but just figured Dennis was tinkering. Dennis???? Chuck

Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:42 am

Glad you ask the question Clark. I was beginning to wonder about the other photo albums myself, (especially mine). :( I had already brought up the albums question to Dennis once, so figured I had better cool it. :wink:

Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:57 am

Worksmart wrote:Clark - I think Dennis sold the rights to all our pictures......so your royalty check should be in the mail :lol: . I noticed it a little while back but just figured Dennis was tinkering. Dennis???? Chuck

Rebuilding after the server move... also reformating all the photos to save on bandwidth... now, if I just had more time :cry:

Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:06 am

thanks Dennis.. :D when things get fixed I have alot more pictures to send you.. just let me know when? :roll:

Thu Mar 13, 2003 12:46 pm

Dennis - Thanks for the response. I don't have more pics like Clark said he wants to send you but I do have lots of time :roll: . Let me know where you want me to send my spare time :P and it's on its way!! Seriously.....a big thanks for everything you do for our clubhouse. Chuck