This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New TM Seat

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
cubguy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49265

New TM Seat

Postby cubguy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:34 pm

While working on the restoration of my 1947 Cub, there were several items that needed replacement the seat was one of these items.

I wanted to have an original looking seat and my Dads 1953 Cub (original) would serve as a guide as to the originality of the replacement items.

I purchased an original style replacement seat (the one with the brass grommet drain hole) from TM Tractor Parts.

I compared it to the 53 Cubs seat and it is an exact copy of the original seat.

I am very pleased with my seat from TM from the quality, looks and plus it is priced right. I would but another one for my next project.

I have included a couple of pictures. My Mom made the Red cover for me so I could keep my seat nice.

Kyle

1940 Farmall H, 1947 farmall cub, 1958 David Bradley SP, 1964 cub cadet 70, 1965 Bolens 1000, 1966 cub cadet 123, 1973 Mf 12 http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/truckguy_02/

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”