TN Snow

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 am

It just started snowing here about 1 1/2 hrs ago, and we already have 1" to 1 1/2"s on the ground. Heavy huge flakes.

It sure is pretty when it comes down this hard, and I might get one more chance for plow $ :{_}: :{_}:

Re: TN Snow

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:33 am

Been snowing/sleeting/raining since 5 am this morning here. We now have about 2" on the ground here and its supposed to keep this up till midnight.....it'll be interesting for sure :D

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:47 am

Hey Ron,
Better stay off the road. You know those folks and driving in the snow. :lol:

Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 am

Passed over by the snow again. I sure wish we would get some. :(

Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 am

53 degrees in the shade and bright sunshine up here in central Connecticut. 8)
:sunning:
Peter

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:52 pm

We had another 3 to 4 inches Sunday night/Monday morning -- damp.. wet.. heavy snow as we also had freezing rain. Got at least 2 hours seat time cleaning it up. We got another inch last night. It is warmer -- about -1C or so.. windy with wind chill about -5C. Sun is kinda out -- overcast. A very nice normal 2d day of March. :{_}:

Dale, glad you are enjoying the Cub Fund experience :D this kind of seat time can be profitable :{_}:

Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:14 pm

That low went south of us!!! I think I've had enough this year.We still might get the backlash of it as it heads up the coast.Thank god we are in March now!!!! 40s and sunny by the weekend!!!! Kevin :twisted: :twisted: :{_}: :{_}: