new purchase

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

new purchase

Postby ron k » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:58 pm

recently bought a 882 diesel with 44" deck ag tires on rear (almost new) wheel wieghts it has 1560 hrs on meter i paid $1100 for it . Is this a good deal? Would also like to find manuals and any info on attachments that are around > thanks
ron k

Zip Code: 63028

Re: new purchase

Postby BigBill » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:33 am

I guess no one will respond but the cost of these are going up and since your in the red cadets, plus it being a diesel and she runs thats a plus too. Congrats on your purchase. I been thinking of getting one diesel tractor along with another 275 gallon fuel oil tank. This way if something happens in 2012 to slow the US down before we regroup i can till and plant with the diesel to survive.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
BigBill
5+ Years
5+ Years

Zip Code: 00000

Re: new purchase

Postby ron k » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:16 pm

bigbill thanks for the reply actually my882 is yellow/white from what i've found out so far is that the 782d was ared version. I understand about being misunderstood as i've been a mechanic for over 20 years . my wife is going to end up killing me but bying this tractor probably opened up a can of worms
ron k

Zip Code: 63028

Return to Cub Cadet Forum