[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4493: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Farmall Cub • View topic - Yellow: The Video <<final changes made>>

Yellow: The Video <<final changes made>>

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:19 am

Last edited by Bob Perry on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Yellow: The video

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:31 am

Good job Bob Perry. Good picture collection you have and well put together.

Re: Yellow: The video

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:01 am

Awesome!! Got the best of Rufus in the mix. But you missed the real yeller star...

Image

Re: Yellow: The video

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 am

Thanks for sharing Bob. Cool pics. I like the yellow tractors.

Re: Yellow: The video

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Enjoyed it Bob. Was pleased to see that Dad managed to sneak into one of the shots.

Re: Yellow: The video

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:58 pm

scotlem wrote:Enjoyed it Bob. Was pleased to see that Dad managed to sneak into one of the shots.


Really? I was not aware your Dad is in there. @ what time on video?

Re: Yellow: The video

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:16 pm

hows it going bob, a big thank you from the deep south . thats one of my favorite "modern" songs . perfect choice for another top notch video. coppersmythe.................they have a little neal young "twang" to them.

Re: Yellow: The video

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm

coppersmythe wrote:hows it going bob, a big thank you from the deep south . thats one of my favorite "modern" songs . perfect choice for another top notch video. coppersmythe.................they have a little neal young "twang" to them.


Thanks, that is a great song. And there's discussion on the internet about its meaning (if any), but it fits with the Cubs, "look how they shine for you".

Re: Yellow: The video

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Bob Perry wrote:
scotlem wrote:Enjoyed it Bob. Was pleased to see that Dad managed to sneak into one of the shots.


Really? I was not aware your Dad is in there. @ what time on video?


I could be wrong but I believe that is him frames 3:37 3:38 3:39. Behind Larry and in front of the hay wagon. Unless that is a more recent picture in which case it may be his ghost :shock:

Re: Yellow: The video

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 pm

scotlem wrote:
Bob Perry wrote:
scotlem wrote:Enjoyed it Bob. Was pleased to see that Dad managed to sneak into one of the shots.


Really? I was not aware your Dad is in there. @ what time on video?


I could be wrong but I believe that is him frames 3:37 3:38 3:39. Behind Larry and in front of the hay wagon. Unless that is a more recent picture in which case it may be his ghost :shock:


Scott- Did your Dad pass away? And where's this picture taken?

Re: Yellow: The video

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 pm

yes he did. the picture was taken at Cecil's. Don't remember which cubfest with out going back and looking at some other pictures that I might have dates on. The only cubfest he got to attend. By the next cubfest he wasn't feeling well enough to attend. He died of cancer on May 11th 2009

Re: Yellow: The video

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:24 pm

it was this one October 11th 2008 Sorry not a yellow cub
Image

Re: Yellow: The video

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:42 am

Sweet! My Cub is famous, its on youtube! :{_}: :-:-): :{_}:

Re: Yellow: The Video <<final changes made>>

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 am

no more changes that's it

Because I use copyrighted music, goolge can't pay me, but there are many people who make money from Google off this stuff, you're going to see ads pop up on this but I can't be paid. Which is fine.

Re: Yellow: The Video <<final changes made>>

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm

I am honored! Rufus and the Lo Rider (nameless III) got prime position. Very well done!