I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Let it be know that they are not for sale
Image
Image
Image
NOS 9.5 X 24
was able to get 2 sets

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Dang nice haul Boss.

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:11 pm

what a good find, so much better than the foreign stuff.

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Great find Boss! One of those needle in a haystack things - you are a master at finding those. :D

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:16 pm

You sure can find stuff, Boss! Nice haul! Ed

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Ed you should have seen the rest of the load :D

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Good job Boss!

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:48 pm

What do you get if you buy new Firestones? I just got prices from three sources.

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:57 pm

danovercash wrote:What do you get if you buy new Firestones? I just got prices from three sources.


Pot luck but most likely not USA made what size did you price?

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Not for sale ?
If they're free to a good home then I'll have a set. :wink: :lol:
Okay, if Ed's not going to ask then I will. What's in the rest of the load ?

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Yogie wrote:Not for sale ?
If they're free to a good home then I'll have a set. :wink: :lol:
Okay, if Ed's not going to ask then I will. What's in the rest of the load ?


:lol: :lol: :lol: Good stuff :wink:

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Bee-you-tee-ful!!

I need want a set of Firestone All Traction Field and Road's like that for my 856--18.4-34's. I haven't checked it out but I understand they don't make that size in that style anymore...... :(


Of course, with all the other goings-on, I won't be buying shoes for it anytime soon anyway.... :?

Al

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Looking for 9.5 X 24's They are priced around $300.00 each.

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Valuability has taught me everything is for sale if the price is right.

Re: I bought these today

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Super A wrote:Bee-you-tee-ful!!

I need want a set of Firestone All Traction Field and Road's like that for my 856--18.4-34's. I haven't checked it out but I understand they don't make that size in that style anymore...... :(


Of course, with all the other goings-on, I won't be buying shoes for it anytime soon anyway.... :?

Al

Get any Crack's Get some duck-tape :mrgreen: HaHa