Plowing Snow

Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Just finished plowing snow with the Cub. It was the heavy ,sticky, slushy kind that turns into huge hunks of ice at night,and rips off car mufflers and other parts.
I bought the cub after a huge snowfall a few years ago and I don't get to use her much. She gets tinkered with and the battery
stays charged . I just got out of the hospital for heart problems (fine now) and I am sure she just kept me from going back again.
:) Great little tractors.

Re: Plowing Snow

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Mr Ziffel wrote: :) Great little tractors.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Playing working with Cubs are good therapy, glad you got to put it to use. :big afro:

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:48 am

B T D T !! But I did get mine stuck yesterday (NOT going to put chains on for 1 day!) Enjoy! Dusty B

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Yep, snowplowing is ONE of my favorites. Glad you were able to put the Cub to good use.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Mr. Ziffel:

Mr Ziffel wrote: I just got out of the hospital for heart problems (fine now) and I am sure she just kept me from going back again.

Yup, btdt. Sure was nice to be able to get back on Ellie after the by-pass surgery. Wish we had some snow I could plow.

Glad you are better and back in the saddle.

And yes they are great tractors. My wife's uncle has had a Cub for well over 30 years now, uses it to plow the garden and cultivate etc. Says Cub's can't do much .. it has been a lotta fun showing him exactly what a Cub can do :!: :{_}: :lol:

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Thanks Rudi