This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Troybilt Pony Tiller

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
lyle11
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 44236
Tractors Owned: 48 FCub
55 Lowboy
60 Lowboy
Allis Chalmers B

Re: Troybilt Pony Tiller

Postby lyle11 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:02 pm

I had no luck finding the gasket locally but I did not look real hard. NAPA did not have it. I found it on Amazon and will let you know once I get it and install it if solves the problem. Pretty sure it will based on my short test. I have a similar problem with an Allis Chalmers B that runs rough and stalls but that will be a new topic.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:13 am

Using your B&S engine model number, NAPA or other local auto parts store should be able to look up the gasket part number in their Power Equipment catalog.
I have an excuse. CRS.

lyle11
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 44236
Tractors Owned: 48 FCub
55 Lowboy
60 Lowboy
Allis Chalmers B

Postby lyle11 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Right. NAPA told me over the phone they could order it and I generally try to give my business to local stores, but for under $4 delivered to my mailbox while I am out of town it wasn't worth it.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”