This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

HOW TO Section Updates & Photos

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dale Finch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 27517
Tractors Owned: '51 Cub #140966 "Bruno" with Woods 59 mower
'55 Cub #187541 "Betty" with Fast Hitch
'55 Cub #190482 "Ben" with Woods 42 mower
'55 Cub #191739 "Bertha" with Woods 42 mower
'56 Cub #194370 "Boris" with Mott Flail mower
Circle of Safety: Y

HOW TO Section Updates & Photos

Postby Dale Finch » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:10 am

Wasn't sure which sub forum to post this, but it was recently pointed out to me that a HOW TO procedure that I happened to have written was missing its photos. Since I still had them, I sent them to Dennis and he generously reinserted them.

Since then, I have seen quite a few others that are also missing photos, and thought perhaps the authors were still here and might have them, or someone might have some photos that could be substituted to make the post usable.

So I am asking opinions as to whether folks would be interested in "adopting" HOW TO posts to add photos, and if the moderators would allow it? I know I have tons of photos from various projects that might substitute for some of the original pictures.

Something to keep you busy when the weather keeps us from playing with our toys?! :D :coffee:
Dale Finch
Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: HOW TO Section Updates & Photos

Postby Barnyard » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:25 am

Dale, I have asked this same thing many times with no help from the original authors. Unfortunately, many of the authors sent their pix to Rudy to be hosted on his personal website. This did not guarantee they would be around as long as the forum. When Rudy passed his servers were shut down almost instantly. That means any picture that he hosted was lost, some forever.

I have been working behind the scenes this past six months finding pix and restoring them little by little, however that can be time consuming at times. Whenever someone asks about a particular how to (such as the recent splitting stands) I will try to find those pix first. Bear with me and as I find the pix they will be restored. I have done about five or six since around Thanksgiving. Keep in mind, the more hands involved does not mean the better it goes. I have recently come across enough pix to restore several more how to's. You may see a lot more in the future.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Gary S.
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60102
Tractors Owned: '49 Farmall Cub purchased 1960
'59 International Lo-Boy purchased 1987
'48 Ford 8N family owned since new

L59 woods mower
Mott Flail mower 4'
Mott Flail mower 6'
Prewitt post hole digger with mounts for Cub and Ford
Grading and leveling blade with snow ext and hydraulic angle

Re: HOW TO Section Updates & Photos

Postby Gary S. » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:33 pm

I can imagine the work a project like this can take. I recently found out the pictures were missing from my hydraulic angle snow blade project. Finding those pictures again with the Photobucket debacle was a workout,and that was only like 6 pictures! Thanks to Stanton for re posting them. And thanks to you guys as well for your all work.

Return to “Farmall Cub”