This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Part of Bell housing Cracked off

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Nolan
Zip Code: 49460
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Part of Bell housing Cracked off

Postby Nolan » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:14 am

Barnyard wrote:
Nolan wrote:
dgrapes59 wrote:I agree with the others, I would replace it. As mentioned, they are usually pretty cheap. I picked one up with the hair brained idea to try and make a unique sink for my shop. Well, would be way too small. You are welcome to it, might be able to arrange a Cub Express to get it to you. By your zip code you appear to be about 350 miles north of me. If it's something you would like to entertain, I can look it over and make sure it's in good condition

Good luck,

let me know, after a day of thinking about it I think I am just going to fix it.
Thanks

Or bring it to the Bash in May (if the borders are open by then) and maybe David will help you install it. :D

That would be awesome :lol: , I would love to make it down there sometime but it probably wont be this year.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”