This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hydraulic Connecting Rod Bushing

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
lyle11
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 44236
Tractors Owned: 48 FCub
55 Lowboy
60 Lowboy
Allis Chalmers B

Hydraulic Connecting Rod Bushing

Postby lyle11 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:30 pm

I started a thread about my slow USPS shipping experience after ordering this bushing from TM. I finally got it today. The part number is 352007R1. I ordered and picked up hydraulic boots at my closest CASE IH dealer and tried to order the bushing but they no longer sell it. I also took advantage of Steiner’s Cyber Monday sale to order their nice Deluxe seat cushion and back but they didn’t sell the bushing. So, TM was my only choice to get it and feel confident it was the right part.

My question is does anyone (maybe Tim Talleur) know if a bushing meeting these dimensions can be bought at hardware store, Fastenall, etc? The bushing has the numbers 111316 stamped on it. I got what I need but in these cases with one small item that Case no longer offers it would be nice to get it locally if possible.

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hydraulic Connecting Rod Bushing

Postby Jim Becker » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:43 pm

lyle11
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 44236
Tractors Owned: 48 FCub
55 Lowboy
60 Lowboy
Allis Chalmers B

Re: Hydraulic Connecting Rod Bushing

Postby lyle11 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:53 pm

Thanks Jim. I should have searched the topic. Not sure I would have saved a whole lot by going through another source. I looked up that 6 digit number stamped in the bushing but didn’t find anything.