This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Loboy hard and slow cranking

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
indy61
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cub Loboy hard and slow cranking

Postby indy61 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:57 am

Pwalker21 wrote:I just pulled the oil filter off and primed the oil pump, put the charged battery on and after a few cranks it fired right up. Thanks for all the help.

I doubt priming the oil pump helped with the slow cranking, charging the battery....yes.

Pwalker21
Zip Code: 02894

Re: Cub Loboy hard and slow cranking

Postby Pwalker21 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:38 pm

It was definitely the issue, the battery was brand new from Napa It only drained down from me trying to get it to crank faster after adding new crimps and cleaning terminal ends and trying to get it to run. I even tried it once more after charging before priming the oil pump to see if there were any difference. As soon as I primed the oil pump she turned over just like it should.