This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mccormick 100 manure spreader parts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
v w
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49053
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Mccormick 100 manure spreader parts

Postby v w » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:24 pm

Well the spreader is still there. It must be quite a while since I saw it. The little tree growing thru it now is growing around it or at least the spreaders and the beater with the spreader almost completely buried in it. I took a picture but haven't posted in so long I can't figure out how. This was in use until about 10 years or so ago when he died. He had a couple of mules. I can't understand why she just let this stuff rot. There is a low boy with mower which was in use until four or five years ago. Probably not started in 10 years or so are another low boy with cab, a W-12, an F-12, a B or BN and I think BN (the fender it is quite close to the wheel) an early cub with a loader, a blade mounted in the belly position and a I thing a Brooks buzz saw. He used to take it to a tractor show put on each year by a close auto museum so he could get in anytime as an exhibitor. There is also a pair of JD-B's. Vern

deacondrd07
Zip Code: 23435

Postby deacondrd07 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:06 pm

Appreciate the follow up post. Not sure if I would get much from the spreader with tree grown into it. Maybe some parts if still available and usable. Would like to see pic if you can. Thanks Dane

v w
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49053
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby v w » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:35 pm

PM me your email. I can send the picture that way. I'm having no luck trying to post it here. :lost: A chain saw would make quick work of the scruffy tree. Vern

deacondrd07
Zip Code: 23435

Postby deacondrd07 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:45 am

Hey Vern appreciate your follow up with me. I am new to this site and know how hard it can be to post pics. Here is my email address: danedavis100@gmail.com
Thanks again. Dane