The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
5+ Years
5+ Years
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:28 am
Zip Code: 28327


Postby pett3227b » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:43 am

I am replacing a few gaskets. One on the oil pan and the other the valve cover. I am wondering which side goes to the outside? The gaskets I have are made of the material that looks like cork. Looks like cork but is probably ground up rubber or something. Both gaskets have a smooth side and a rough side.

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Farmall Cub”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BillBolt and 8 guests