This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Sickle mower parts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
RickMurphy
Zip Code: 44028

Sickle mower parts

Postby RickMurphy » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:49 pm

I just got back from Rural King and I picked up some sickle bar rock guards and hard to find 7/16 -14 x 1inch and 7/16-14 x 1 1/4 plow bolts for my cub sickle bar The rock guards are green but they fit great and it's nice to have new proper fitting bolts and the prices for both were cheap

Bill V in Md
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 21228
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub
LT1045 Cub Cadet
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Sickle mower parts

Postby Bill V in Md » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:34 pm

RickMurphy wrote:I just got back from Rural King and I picked up some sickle bar rock guards and hard to find 7/16 -14 x 1inch and 7/16-14 x 1 1/4 plow bolts for my cub sickle bar The rock guards are green but they fit great and it's nice to have new proper fitting bolts and the prices for both were cheap

Welcome to the forum, Rick. The info you provided Is beneficial, but you are replying to a post that is about 7 years old. In the future, I suggest you start a new post and you will get more responses. And again, Welcome.
Bill VanHooser
Cub 54 Blade, Cub 193 Moldboard Plow, Cub 28A Disc Harrow
Circle of Safety