This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Stockland Fast Hitch Hydro Scoop

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
darkmuncan81
Zip Code: 27052
Tractors Owned: 1959 Farmall Cub (SN: 213473J)

Stockland Fast Hitch Hydro Scoop

Postby darkmuncan81 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:08 pm

Found this scoop pan back in the woods of some family land yesterday. Seems to be in great shape, was only missing a spring to return the lock. I used a universal throttle return spring and got it working without much effort. I believe this is a Stockland Hydro Scoop from what I've found online.

I didn't see the manual for this implement in the links here in the forum, was curious if anyone had a copy somewhere? I haven't seen any of these implements in the wild and only a few pictures online that helped me figure out what it was, not sure if it was only distributed in certain regions maybe?

Can anyone help me with the manual or any other information that would be helpful as I mess around with it? I get the general idea of dragging the scoop into a pile of dirt/gravel maybe and the lever releasing the load. Seems some people dig ditches with them, not sure how well it would do that in the clay here in NC. I also know some of these scoop pans are reversible with the scoop pointed toward the rear, but I can't figure out how this one would do that.

Any help appreciated.

1959 Farmall Cub