This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

501 "First Cub"

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:17 am

Same tractor without the people. Still no serial number plate and still no brass tag as it was originally.

George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

gsperry
10+ Years
10+ Years

Visited the 501 Cub

Postby gsperry » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:07 pm

I went to see 501 on Thursday. Took a number of pictures. I guess I need to upload them on to a public location before I can share them here. I spent a number of hours talking with the present owners of the cub. I'm completely confident that this is the cub that was in the family, as I will share with you when I get the picture stuff straightened out

I'm presently moving my 93 yo mother into an assisted living apartment. There are many boxes of old photos. I sure hope I find a picture of the cub. I will contact cousins, who also had possession of the cub for a time to see if they know of any pics.

Greg

spiveyman
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 29644

Postby spiveyman » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:19 pm

Greg - that is very kind of you to do all that. Please, if you need any help dont hesitate to contact us!
Andrew Spivey

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

'49 Cub.....(Mr. Cub)

Jackman
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12487
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jackman » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:46 pm

Now this is indeed a cool thread, GSPerry thanks for starting it I hope you find some old pics................. If ever there was a person deserving the very 1st Cub you be thae man 8) , I hope you get it some day.........

Return to “Farmall Cub”