This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Just got home!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Just got home!

Postby Bigdog » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:35 pm

Un-eventful trip. Brought this home with me:
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Marion(57 Loboy)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1957 International Cub Loboy; C-3 finish mower; L-54 blade; L-F194 plow incl coulter and jointer;L-38 disk harrow. Leinbach FH back blade.

Postby Marion(57 Loboy) » Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:55 pm

Welcome back to rainy central Ohio BD!! If all the rain we've had here had fallen as snow we'd look like Buffalo NY by now.
Is that a Cub? Looks like more tractor than a Cub to me! When ya bringing one over this way?

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:07 am

Glad you got home with no trouble. That looks like the H you posted a picture of a while back. How much did you have to move the rear wheels in to make it fit on that tandem trailer :?:

I made a road trip two weeks ago and brought this home.

"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:40 am

Bigdog,

You either need to get a longer trailer or shorter tractors. Looks like you weren't very efficent this time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice Haul :!: :!:

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Postby Bigdog » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:25 am

[quote="Cub-Bud"]Glad you got home with no trouble. That looks like the H you posted a picture of a while back. How much did you have to move the rear wheels in to make it fit on that tandem trailer :?:

Larry, we had to move each wheel in 5" which left us 1/2 on each side of the trailer. Here is a picture of the wheel move. Those wheels had not been move since the tractor was new. It is a 48 model. The fellow in the picture is my brother-in-law.
The wheel move went rather well. The worst part was breaking the bolts loose.
Bigdog

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:03 am

We had 2H's on our farm, and one was just like that . I reconise the wheels. It had what they called then a power pack in it. suppose to make it equil to a standerd "M", I don't think it did but it did have a lot more power than the other "H" and was a lot faster. Your "H" sure looks as to be in nice shape. Have fun with that one BD. "Jack"

parts man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby parts man » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:15 am

Bigdog, good looking H! :D Are you going to restore it and the loader too?
Our M has the same loader, but someone mangled the arms so it's coming off. We've got parts for those! :lol:
V.P. of T.S.A. (taking stuff apart)

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Postby Bigdog » Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:34 pm

Parts Man,
The loader still has the original sears tag on it. Once I get the tractor done, I will do the loader. I just finished unloading the tractor and re-mounted the loader. Had to scoop a couple of scoops of gravel for the dog run just to see how it works. The arms are nice & straight. Trip rod to the bucket is kind of curvy. Bucket was modified to use as a dirt scoop. The tines were cut off.
It's cold & raining here today. It's nice to have a big barn. I backed the truck & trailer into the barn and unloaded it inside.
Bigdog

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:02 pm

Hey Big Doggy! Looks great. I would like to see it sometime. Maybe it will stop raining sometime this year so you can play with it. Bill

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:18 pm

Looking at your H brings back a lot of memories. I was raised on them, and have spent more hours than I can count wheeling them on our Mo. farm.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Malcolm
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Malcolm » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:47 am

You guys have all of the luck. Drove across Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and parts of Kentucky, West Virginia, and Virginia last week. The only red I saw was when paying for gas in West Virginia!

Return to “Farmall Cub”