This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Famous Farmalls

Farmall Cub Tractor photo forum. All Cubs, all the time.
Forum rules
All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
halftonstude
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 06482
Circle of Safety: Y

Famous Farmalls

Postby halftonstude » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:53 pm

Every once in a while I get to do something really fun. At a car show nearby I bumped into an old school mate, Billy, I haven't seen for 40 years. We caught up and he saw my Farmall hat and said hey "where'd you get that?" Well I just happened to have a spare i gave him and we chatted a bit and he asked me about my tractor and he said he needed some help with his. "Ohhhh...?" At that point I realized he has two very famous tractors with whom I'm sure many of you are familiar, and I got to help them both out the other night. Julie came out to take a couple pictures and I later learned they were posted on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/billysteersauthor/posts/3623306037682073

I got to help both Daisy and Tractor Mac, who had problems with their batteries and charging systems (something I do for a living...) I'm flattered he asked for my help, we had a great couple of nights catching up and helping these two tractors, and it's nice to think that even as Billy had titled one of his books, I made a "New Friend" or two last night.

chris
'52 Cub e/w 5' Sickle

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cubs Photos”