This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

1950 Farmall Cub

Farmall Cub Tractor photo forum. All Cubs, all the time.
Forum rules
All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
Indy4570
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 65608
Tractors Owned: 49 F cub, donor
50 Farmall Cub bugeyes(dead)
55 Farmall Cub Clementine
55 International loboy
62 140 Industrial The Beast
50s Allis Chalmers B
50 Ferguson TO20 Huppster
49 Ferguson TE20 Fergie
JD 790 4x4 w/backhoe
hinomoto diesel 4x4, early to mid 80s 20HP
73 Pasquali 4x4 diesel 33HP
74 Toro golf course tractor
Gilson 18HP
Circle of Safety: Y

1950 Farmall Cub

Postby Indy4570 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Ok kidzz, here we go! this is my 50 cub, I am not sure it will ever warrant a restoration, maybe because I may not have the pockets to replace or repair enough of the parts :P

OK no razzin about the bugeyes, they were something I had and the old broken black plastic one hanging by a wire didn't do it for me :P other than that this is how she came to me. You may notice a rather ominous weld along the lip of the bolster, that weld is actually holding, in fact all the welds seem to be doing OK , its the cracks that didn't get welded that are seeping, more on that later.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=31555

cdownload/file.php?mode=view&id=31554

edited to add, seems I may be posting this in the wrong place, will hold off a spell, sorry guys. and I cant seem to add to the bottom of a post, this shows up above the pics
Attachments
DSCF3101 f.jpg
DSCF3106 F.jpg
Circle of Safety
better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it...( YES this includes CUBS! )

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

T-Mo
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 63628
Tractors Owned: '40 H
'44 B
'47 Cub
'49 C
54A Blade
42 Woods Mower
Henderson Loader
Cultivators
No. 8 Little Genius 2-12 Plow
IH Running Gear

Re: 1950 Farmall Cub

Postby T-Mo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:46 am

There are a few of us who don't have deep enough pockets to restore or replace parts. But, if it's working, and as long as you keep an eye out on things and perform the maintenance, just replace the parts that need the most attention.

Drfting1
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 24151
Tractors Owned: 53 Cub
59 cub

Re: 1950 Farmall Cub

Postby Drfting1 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:54 am

Small leaks might be able to get away with some JB weld?..... Other Than that... That's a fine tractor you got there ... As long as it works, that's all that matters.... Love the headlights :shock: Lol gives it character and probably better vision at night... Oh and welcome to the forum my friend
Bill Longeill

Return to “Farmall Cubs Photos”