This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Field cultivator

Implements, Wagons, Trailers, Hit n' Miss Engines, IH Scout's & Pickups, Steam Engines, Huskers, Watch Fobs, Tools, etc. If it's farming related or made by a tractor company, post your pictures here.
Forum rules
All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
dirt cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 46102

Field cultivator

Postby dirt cowboy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Here is a picture of my cub 149 with my gilson field cultivator I refurbished. I put new sweeps on and a complete tear down restore with new paint job(case ih red & black of course. I pull a tine thatcher behind it and it makes a good harrow.
Attachments
2012-04-28 16.32.51-1-1.jpg
Cadets: 149, 782, 982
JD 300 with 48 inch deck
Implements: 3 sleeve hitch disks, field cultivator, corn cultivator, wheelhorse fertilizer spreader, 2 moldboard plows, wagon, drop seeder, 2 aereators, snow blade & a sears 1 row planter

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Proud of my other toys/tools Photos”