This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I have returned

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Dirtdoc74
Cub Star!
Cub Star!
Zip Code: 47037

I have returned

Postby Dirtdoc74 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:43 pm

Greeting folks, after a few years of being too busy for cubs,( I know, poor time management) I’m back. Nearing retirement so I have been buying up all the Cubs I can that I find on my LP gas route. I now own 5 cubbies with one more to bring into the herd. Last one I bought has a white gearbox on the pto plus a plow lever with the dogbone on it. Will tell more as I’m sure I’ll need assistance to get them running. :) Dirtdoc

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: I have returned

Postby Stanton » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:19 am

Welcome back!

Now that you’ve logged your 2nd post, you'll have access to the all the PDF Manuals on this site. There’s a few ways to do that:
  • From a desktop or laptop, go to "Quick Links" in the upper left corner of your screen. Hit that and a pull-down appears where you'll find "PDF Manuals".
  • You can also go to “Cub Info” in the upper toolbar, then hit “Rudi’s Manuals”. From there, you can access a variety of information.
  • If you're using a phone, go to the "Links Directory" (second category down the main page). Once in "Links Directory" , scroll down to the second section "Tractor Parts & Manuals" and you'll find them there.
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:19 am

Contact Dennis and get your new ID rolled together with your original, which I believe was the same as your new one but without the number.

Dirtdoc74
Cub Star!
Cub Star!
Zip Code: 47037

Postby Dirtdoc74 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:22 pm

Thanks gentlemen

Pap
501 Club
501 Club
Zip Code: 38401
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub ( Err Err )
I could not say tractor when I was 2 years old so I called it Err Err.

I loved this tractor then and I still love it now.

Postby Pap » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:52 pm

Welcome Dirtdoc. I just retired myself and I am working on my grandfather's '47. I am hoping to get to have more time to work on it. Good luck.
Are We Having Fun Yet ? :D
'47 cub ( Err Err )

Return to “Introduce Yourself”