This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Newish member

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
FarmallAddict
Cub Star
Cub Star
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
1950 Farmall C

Newish member

Postby FarmallAddict » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:08 pm

It struck me that I never posted anything about myself and why I ask so many questions on this forum. I also want to thank everyone that has helped me.

I have 2 IH tractors and have posted many (hopefully, not too annoying) posts about various questions that pop up. I have my grandfather's fully restored 1947 Farmall Cub and recently acquired a 1950 Farmall C that I've been rehabilitating with the help of many members of this forum. The Cub was restored in 2018 and was the first tractor my dad learned to drive as a kid. The Cub is for enjoyment but the C I actually plan to use as a chore tractor at some point in the future.

I have no idea how many hours of experience I have operating farm equipment during my life but it is quite a bit starting when I was very young. I am not as knowledgeable about some of the mechanical know how, especially on older equipment, so this forum has been a godsend to say the least. Hopefully, someday I can get my hands on another tractor to save from the junk pile.

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Newish member

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:20 am

Glad the forum has helped you along with the restoration.
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

Return to “Introduce Yourself”