This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Found Super A

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jim Hudson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28001

Found Super A

Postby Jim Hudson » Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:03 am

Went to my last Aunts funerial (96years old) and saw a second cousin that I knew had my Uncles Super A. He bought it new in 1951 when my dad traded his first Cub sold in Stanly County in 1947 for the Super A. They planed to borrow each other's implements. I had offered my uncle what he paid for it in before he died, and he could keep it. I just wanted him to will it to me. I think the naked tractor and cultivators, 2 disk plow, and disk harrow was $1800 new. He would not. So his daughter got it. Now her son has it and he promised to sell it to me when he got ready to sell it. I told him to keep it in the dry and keep it running and he said he had. It has low millage. I also located the Super A my dad bought new 2 miles away. I knew about the tractor but did not know it was the same one. Its not for sale but is still in good shape and was told I may could get it some day.
So if your looking for your dad or grand paws tractor it may still be around. Just ask the old timers you may get some leads. Now anyone know where my dads Cub, Super C, M, Super M and F-20 are??
Young man for work, old man for advice

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37774
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub
152 Disc Plow & Flat Belt Pulley
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow
1971 JD 112 Garden Tractor
1928 Economy Hit & Miss Engine
1927 David Bradley "Little Wonder" Feed Grinder
1 A.H. Patch Corn Shellers
1 A.H. Patch #1 Grist Mill
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:33 am

Hey Jim...Good for you on locatin' so many of your family's Farmalls :D Ain't it amazin' how tractors can stay so local for so many years! :wink: I just hope your relatives let you drive them now and then! :D
"Save The Possums...Collect The Whole Set"
"Tennessee Sun-Dried Possum...Heaven In A Can"

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”