This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Touch Control Lift Arm

Farmall C, Super C Tractors, 200 & 230 1948-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
FarmallAddict
Cub Star
Cub Star
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
1950 Farmall C

Re: Touch Control Lift Arm

Postby FarmallAddict » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Sorry for adding to the distraction. To get the thread somewhat back on track, I was successful in installing the new lift arm and all is well there. I removed the battery to look behind the dash and found where the wiring is messed up. The wire leading from the alternator to the ammeter has been cut and the ammeter bypassed altogether. I need to trace the wires to figure out which wire needs to be rerouted and fix the wire that was cut. I didn't have the correct gauge of wire on me to fix the wiring and the auto parts store had closed. I wanted to see what i was working with before I went out and bought the parts. The lighting was terrible so I couldn't get decent pictures of the existing wiring to save my life. I'll get it fixed when I can but this thread has helped prevent me from spending more money than necessary so I appreciate everyone's contributions.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall C, Super C, 200 & 230”