This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Rear cylinder

Farmall C, Super C Tractors, 200 & 230 1948-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cstrock
Zip Code: 29075

Rear cylinder

Postby Cstrock » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:48 pm

So the cylinder on my 3 point needs rebuilding or replacing. I saw some at tractor supply. Will on of those work. Do I need a specific cylinder with certain feed and return hookups

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Rear cylinder

Postby Eugene » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:46 pm

Your cylinder may be repairable. You will need to disassemble, inspect, measure. Seals are usually much less expensive than a new cylinder.

Replacement cylinder, usually quite specific in diameter and cylinder length. You will need to know all the measurements from your old cylinder. Internet search for required measurements. Once you have figured out which cylinder you need, you can then order that cylinder with the tractor/implement hookups you need.
I have an excuse. CRS.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Rear cylinder

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:31 pm

I am with Eugene on this. I have found that Baum Hydraulics 800-228-9222 or 402-345-4122. They have a website with the parts on it, but if you call and talk to the representative they can tell you what information they need, and if you order through that person you will get better prices than on the website. for your area, I suggest you take a cylinder off and disassemble it before calling. It will save time and a call back.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!