This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Intl 504 Hi-Clear Carb

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ajhbike
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 06405
Tractors Owned: 1957 Cub
1951 Super C
1966 IH 504 Hi-Clear
1968 JD 3020
1949 JD B
1949 Ford 8N
1955 Ferguson TO-35

Intl 504 Hi-Clear Carb

Postby ajhbike » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:38 am

Sonny....Can you point out the load channel please....I presume it is the lower angled up channel with the small bolt in the bottom. John
Attachments
Carb pic resized.png

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Re: Intl 504 Hi-Clear Carb

Postby SONNY » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:54 am

The tube is sposed to screw out after you take the plug out. If I remember right, there are side holes in the tube. they do get plugged. the tube is hollow brass and easy to damage. The screwdriver slot is sometimes damaged by former owner's. I had to grind a screwdriver down on the sides to just fit in the slot, small driver won't grip the tube, so I used a thicker one and ground it to fit. Need to also grind a thick square end to fill the slot, that way there is not as much of a chance of it jumping and chewing up the tube.
Some of them come right out, but I had some that had to be drilled out and put new tube in.

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”