F-30 4 x 4

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

F-30 4 x 4

Postby SONNY » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:05 pm

The homemade 4 x 4 F-30 that a friends dad had made was sold on his farm sale the day before the M's and brought $150 --- It was same crappy weather and I missed out on that sale too!

The tractor was made from 2 F-30 rear ends facing each other,---then above the front end came a DETROIT 4-71 engine and a 5 speed transmission already on it.---steering was a 2-way valve mounted crosswise. 2 tires were flat, 2 had air.---it hadn't been ran since the late 60's when it was built.---it sold in the back of the big shed, byer had to remove it to get it out and loaded! ( NO problem for me to move)---another buddy of mine runs ANYTIME TOWING just down the road about 5 miles from the farm sale site , he has 2 50-ton tow trucks and several smaller tow's also 2 roll back trucks!--I had everything arranged EXCEPT the dang weather!---Sad thing was that I never even got to take pix. of it!!! thanks; sonny

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”