This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

M turbo kit ?

Farmall M, Super M, 400, 450 & 560 Tractors, 1939-1963
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Davestation75
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 19036
Tractors Owned: 55 Cub with a IH / Danco C3 deck , Mott flail mower, IH 54 blade .

M turbo kit ?

Postby Davestation75 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:48 am

So I was floating around on Ebay last night and happen to stumble across a complete new turbo kit with adjustable wastegate for $1500 for the stock M model
I'm not looking to do anything soon and honestly I don't even need it but I think it would be a nice mod down the road.

Manufacturers name is Keystone Turbos LLC out of PA.
They have a website keystoneturbosllc.com and they have a Facebook page with a few videos and the kits sound nice .

Kits for several makes and models are available .
All new and complete with everything needed to install without any modifications to the hood or engine other than an oil feed tubes
Carb and exhaust remains in the stock locations.
Looks like the only extra procedure is to install a fitting into the oil pan for the oil return .

So the reviews range from total junk with no gains to the best thing someone has ever bolted to their tractor .
Obviously, If the base engine is lacking , then any performance modification is useless and would a base engine be able to withstand the added stress of a turbo , even in perfect mechanical condition?

Does anyone know of or spoken with someone that has done this mod ?
Maybe personal experience with this set up on your own rig ?
Just curious.

Thanks and Merry Christmas at all .

Return to “Farmall M, Super M, 400, 450, & 560”