This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mower Deck Problems Update!!!

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cub61
10+ Years
10+ Years

Mower Deck Problems Update!!!

Postby cub61 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:38 pm

How's it goin' guys???

As you all may know by now I've been having deck problems with my 61 Cub Cadet timed mower deck. Until now, after hours of bashing my head against the wall and wondering what is wrong with the deck...... I finally figured out the problem. To begin with, the long Drive Belt that goes from the engine to the deck that came with the tractor was the wrong size and length. Second, the Double V pulley was placed upside down. All has been corrected and it now mows like a dream. Thank you to everybody who wrote in suggestions,tips,advice, etc.. :D

moparado
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby moparado » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:35 am

cub61,
all's well that ends well! Glad to hear you solved your deck problem!

I'm also in the middle of a fix for my deck problem discussed in this thread.

http://farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24471

If the fix works out, i'll post the details.
-Ken
Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can don't even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand and take it easy - The Eagles