This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Newbie needs info

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
steve scobee
10+ Years
10+ Years

Newbie needs info

Postby steve scobee » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:06 pm

Hi all, This is my first post. I am the owner of a 122. Yesterday, I bought a 122 parts tractor. I used the front spindles and headlights, and may use the deck. I am looking for info on where the amp gauge and switch are supposed to be mounted. If anyone has pictures of these items installed, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Steve

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Paul B » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:52 pm

The light switch was mounted on the left side of the dash pedestal, just below the dash panel and just behind "firewall/hood filler panel. The AMP gage was an assessory and mounted in a bracket that bolted on the rear of the dash pedestal, but since it was an assessory and dealer or owner installed, you will find them in mounted in various places.

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:58 am

Here is the parts pageAmp Meter picture.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Return to “Cub Cadet”