This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mounting the rear Tiller....

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Mounting the rear Tiller....

Postby BigBill » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:08 pm

I have finally gotten around to mounting the rear tiller on my 100 cub cadet. So far I have the rear gear box mounted with the long belt that goes to the front engine PTO. And i have the tiller inplace on that rear bracket too. Now i need to install the lift arm and the spring assist tomorrow. So far so good..,....

I ran into one problem that we all shound be aware of too. I went to move the wires along side the engine in the front right hand corner and the engine started turning over on its own. After a frantic few seconds i got the battery cable off so it would stop. I found the four wires in the wire harness frayed together in that one spot. Of course that was a big delay today so the completition of the tiller wasn't to be today. Setbacks you have to love them.

On a good note the BBT (UPS) came tonight with my two 26"-12:00-12" Tru Power AT tires for my tiller. Everything is comming together now. I really need the tiller the manure is piling up every week now.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Cub Cadet”