This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

How do I get a tax book for my farmall cub.

FarmallCub.Com forum rules, suggestions, feedback & information.
brianbrianey@hotmail.com
Zip Code: 00000

How do I get a tax book for my farmall cub.

Postby brianbrianey@hotmail.com » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:39 am

Hello Forum.
I am based in the Republic of Ireland and have restored a 1948 farmall cub serial no 22768.I was wondering how do I go about getting a Tax book for this tractor.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Urbish
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48158
Tractors Owned: ~
1958 International Cub LoBoy
1947 Farmall H
1946 Farmall B
1953 Willys CJ3B
2022 Massey Ferguson GC1723E Subcompact

Cub Loboy L-54 Leveling and Grader Blade
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: How do I get a tax book for my farmall cub.

Postby Urbish » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:02 am

There is one other forum user from Ireland that comes to mind, 'Donegal Cub'. He many have some insight for you. We don't have tractor registrations or tax books here in the states. I did find this other forum with some discussion of a similar question: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showthread.php?p=88844677
Jim

Circle of Safety

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:31 am

I would go to the local tax office or responsible office, explain the situation, and ask what I needed to document the tractor.

In Missouri farm machinery is listed on your annual property tax statement and you pay property tax on the machines. The machines are listed only by year of manufacture, make, and model. There is no precise documentation of the machines and no license plates as they have in Europe.

I pay a couple of US dollars a year on each of my antique, working, farm tractors.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066

Postby Stanton » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:13 am

brianbrianey@hotmail.com wrote:Hello Forum.
I am based in the Republic of Ireland and have restored a 1948 farmall cub serial no 22768.I was wondering how do I go about getting a Tax book for this tractor.

Welcome to the Forum! :hattip:

Take some time and read through a few threads to acquaint yourself with the Forum:

Don't know if you have all the manuals to your Cub, but after your 2nd post on the Forum, you'll have access to the all the PDF Manuals. They are located via "Quick Links" in the upper left corner of your screen. Hit that and a pull-down appears where you'll find "PDF Manuals". Through that link, you'll be able to download an Owner's Manual and any service manuals that interest you. Implement Manuals are also available.

Even though you're looking for an answer to your tax book question, we’d encourage you to become an active member on the Forum. We'd enjoy having another member from "across the pond" join in. If you have time, take the Safety Test located in the Safety Forum: http://farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=68084

There are a lot of good threads dealing with Cub repair and maintenance in the How To Forum. Located here: http://farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=11

Take some pictures of your '48 Cub and post them, we’d like to see it.

Glad you joined us.

:tractor:
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Donegal Cub » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:54 am

PM sent Brian.

Return to “Forum Rules, Suggestions, Feedback & Information”