This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

184 new points

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
1CavRoohauler
Zip Code: 40109
Tractors Owned: IH 184
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 184 new points

Postby 1CavRoohauler » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:14 am

SONNY wrote:Run the points!!! they are the ONLY way to go! --- most of mine dont line up either but never give any problems!!

I ordered a new main wiring harness plus dash harness from HamiltonBobs plus a bunch of other parts. I figured I might as well upgrade the ignition system also while I am at it.

So the points are reliable? I imagine the set that are in it are original and are worn out.

I just want to make this tractor as dependable as I can. Once I get it up and going it is going to get USED.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Re: 184 new points

Postby SONNY » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:49 am

I run points in everything here EXCEPT the Vermeer 1600, It came with some sort of electronic crap that Chrysler stuck in it.( slant 6 Chrysler motor on it) When it goes out ----will have to find a point type dist. to put back in it.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”