This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Septic field question

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Jackman
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12487
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Septic field question

Postby Jackman » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:14 pm

Thanks 8) this house has been here for 90 years using the same type septic system , I'll probably move it over a bit but having some state or local dept spend my hard earned money on an above ground system is not going to happen , in the end it will work as it should :D

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jackman
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12487
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Septic field question

Postby Jackman » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 pm

My new Rebel uncoded and unpermitted septic field is in :D . New field is 200 ft of laterals in a very large excavation , he dug down about 3 feet and created a open rectangular pit and added 25 tons of 1's and 2's drainage stone, next was the piping 4 laterals totaling 200 feet then more drainage stone about 15 tons over the piping probably 1 foot of coverage ,next was landscape fabric followed by covering it back up with the soil removed to create the pit ,rake out grass seed and 3-5 weeks from now it'll look like nothing was ever done. This setup is big and the amount of drainage stone he put in (2 - 20 ton truck loads) makes me confident that it will work well ... cost was 5,000 dollars well spent and had the town been involved just add 500 or so more , I say no thanks to that part :censored:

Return to “Off Topic”