This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Helping A Neighbor

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Helping A Neighbor

Postby Barnyard » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:58 pm

My neighbor knew that many years ago I used to work in the service department of a local car dealer and that I was also pretty handy with tools I was always working on tractors, so she asked if I would take a look at her car. I asked her what the problem was, and she said it was making a horrible, annoying noise. I told her to drop it off and I would look at it a little later. After checking it out I called her and told her it was done and she could pick it up. When she got home with it she called and asked what I had done to eliminate the annoying noise. I told her I simply removed the Luke Bryan CD and replaced it with Waylon Jennings.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120

Re: Helping A Neighbor

Postby ricky racer » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:44 pm

:weaping: :weaping:

Barnyard wrote:My neighbor knew that many years ago I used to work in the service department of a local car dealer and that I was also pretty handy with tools I was always working on tractors, so she asked if I would take a look at her car. I asked her what the problem was, and she said it was making a horrible, annoying noise. I told her to drop it off and I would look at it a little later. After checking it out I called her and told her it was done and she could pick it up. When she got home with it she called and asked what I had done to eliminate the annoying noise. I told her I simply removed the Luke Bryan CD and replaced it with Waylon Jennings.
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

SamsFarm
501 Club
501 Club
Zip Code: 44410
Tractors Owned: 1968 Cub Fast Hitch
LF-1 Platform Carrier
144 Cultivators
L-F194 Plow(s)
F38 Disk
L-F3 Spring Tooth Harrow
CS Bell No. 60 Grain Mill on a unmodified Fast Hitch Disk hitch prong
Home Made Fast Hitch Potato Plow
54A Blade

Couple 1948 Cubs
172 Runner Planter
53 Fertilizer
Cub-3 Field Cultivator
Cub-189 Two Way Plow
Cub-22 Sickle Bar Mower
Mechanical Transplanter with side mount barrel (needs a fast hitch adapter) :)

Misc Belly Mowers

Wish List
International 100 Fast Hitch Blade
Mott Fast Hitch Flail Mower

Wish Wish Wish List
Fast Hitch Rotary Hoe
4E hammer mill

Postby SamsFarm » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:46 pm

:lol:
1968 Cub Fast-Hitch

Greenthumbfarms
Cub Star!!
Cub Star!!
Zip Code: 60450
Tractors Owned: 1974 Cub Cadet 1450
1977 Cub Cadet 1650

1950 Farmall Cub (Georgette)
1956 Farmall 230 (Gladys)
1959 Farmall 240 Utility (Heather)
1962 John Deere 4010 Gas with No.45 Loader (Helen)
1966 John Deere 4020 Deisel (Jack)
1975 International Cub (Ozzie)

Postby Greenthumbfarms » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:06 pm

Barnyard wrote:My neighbor knew that many years ago I used to work in the service department of a local car dealer and that I was also pretty handy with tools I was always working on tractors, so she asked if I would take a look at her car. I asked her what the problem was, and she said it was making a horrible, annoying noise. I told her to drop it off and I would look at it a little later. After checking it out I called her and told her it was done and she could pick it up. When she got home with it she called and asked what I had done to eliminate the annoying noise. I told her I simply removed the Luke Bryan CD and replaced it with Waylon Jennings.

I frequently tell folks I listen to "Country-Western" and not "country" as it helps them to realize I don't listen to this new country pop. Give me Ernest Tubb and Patsy Cline!
Secretary with Will County Threshermens Association (Will County, Illinois)
62nd Annual Will County Threshermens gas and steam tractor show July 18-21, 2024 featuring JI Case Steam and gas tractors. All makes welcome
https://www.steamshow.org/

farmallcubkid
Cub Star
Cub Star
Zip Code: 57523
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
Copar Panzer t65 year ?
1948 Farmall h

Postby farmallcubkid » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:18 pm

That's Hilarious! I don't know what has happened to country these days, its not really "country" anymore. I enjoy 60s the most. Its more of a pop mix. I don't even call it country. I call it rural pop music!

Return to “Off Topic”