This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Exercing During the Pandemic!

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Exercing During the Pandemic!

Postby Barnyard » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:43 pm

I decided to start a new routine while I am stuck at home. I have been putting this off for a long time and figured now is the time. Therefore, I am now doing crunches twice a day, Captain in the morning and Nestle in the afternoon.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Exercing During the Pandemic!

Postby Donegal Cub » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:20 pm

My exercises is doing all the jobs around the house and in the yard that I had put on the long finger by telling her indoors that yes I will do that when I get the time :oops: Wellnow I have no excuse, how many of you over there is in the same boat :roll:

Don B.
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 25314
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub (looks pretty)
1951 Cub (does the work)
1952 Cub (sold)

Postby Don B. » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:30 pm

Pro Tip: "Honey, if I work too hard and get too tired, my immune system might not be able to fend off the virus. You wouldn't want me to get the virus, would you?" :)):
Circle of Safety

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donegal Cub » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:33 pm

Don B. wrote:Pro Tip: "Honey, if I work too hard and get too tired, my immune system might not be able to fend off the virus. You wouldn't want me to get the virus, would you?" :)):

Ohh a leading question, I might not like the answer I might get :lol: :lol:

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:45 pm

Don B. wrote:Pro Tip: "Honey, if I work too hard and get too tired, my immune system might not be able to fend off the virus. You wouldn't want me to get the virus, would you?" :)):

To which Jo would say...???
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

ctltmp
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 26047
Tractors Owned: 1949 Farmall Cub
1947 Farmall Cub
1954 Farmall Cub

Postby ctltmp » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Barnyard wrote:I decided to start a new routine while I am stuck at home. I have been putting this off for a long time and figured now is the time. Therefore, I am now doing crunches twice a day, Captain in the morning and Nestle in the afternoon.

:lol:
Getting a lot of exercise crawling under a 47 cub today.....
WV Mike

Don B.
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 25314
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub (looks pretty)
1951 Cub (does the work)
1952 Cub (sold)

Postby Don B. » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:14 pm

Don B. wrote:
Pro Tip: "Honey, if I work too hard and get too tired, my immune system might not be able to fend off the virus. You wouldn't want me to get the virus, would you?" :)):
Barnyard wrote:
To which Jo would say...???

She was laughing so hard, I couldn't really make out what she was saying. :lol:
Circle of Safety

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:57 pm

Having been retired for 17 years I am not seeing much difference.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

coppersmythe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Tractors Owned: '48 trimmed dash high crop cub , '78 3/4 cub , lo-boy/59 mower , '64 "galvanized" cub , cub-6 toolbar , sicklebar mowers , 54 blade , plow , mott mower , early belly mower . . international 1010 pickup with 345ci v-8 .

Postby coppersmythe » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:04 am

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:Having been retired for 17 years I am not seeing much difference.
when people ask what retirements like , i just say " 6 saturdays and a sunday " . :wink: coppersmythe....................

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:38 am

coppersmythe wrote:
John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:Having been retired for 17 years I am not seeing much difference.
when people ask what retirements like , i just say " 6 saturdays and a sunday " . :wink: coppersmythe....................
And right now no Sunday with the exception that I am working ahead on my Sunday School lessons
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:42 am

coppersmythe wrote:
No days off. Everyday is a work day.
I have an excuse. CRS.

coppersmythe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Tractors Owned: '48 trimmed dash high crop cub , '78 3/4 cub , lo-boy/59 mower , '64 "galvanized" cub , cub-6 toolbar , sicklebar mowers , 54 blade , plow , mott mower , early belly mower . . international 1010 pickup with 345ci v-8 .

Postby coppersmythe » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:40 pm

Eugene wrote:
coppersmythe wrote:
No days off. Everyday is a work day.
I probably should put in a caveat . :D no longer having to punch in on LSU's clock . I'm probably working longer hours , just doesnt seem like "work" anymore :lol: I guess for the most part being able to pretty much get done what you want , when you want to . coppersmythe...............

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donegal Cub » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:10 pm

During our lockdown, we call it cocooning :lol: I’ve decided to go on an exploration trip, so I got the plans of the house, and found out that we had a kitchen, so I headed off on my travels. After several detours I’ve discovered the location of the kitchen :{_}: Well what an incredibly interesting place, full of things I cannot hope to understand. I will list some of them in order of discovery. The first thing I came across was this stainless steel basin (the wife called it a sink when I asked her) moving onwards I came across a big long cupboard door which was in two parts, she called it a fridge and a freezer it looked like an ordinary cupboard, well very clever indeed hiding them behind the doors!!. The next bit was very interesting, it had a glass door and lots of knobs, well I was completely at sea, so again I had to ask my bride of almost 53yrs what sort of a yoke is that. She went to great pains to demonstrate how it worked and informs me that she cooks and bakes all my food in it, amazing :shock: Finally hiding behind another door was the daddy of them all so far, she told me that it’s the dishwasher, well was I not taken aback, I said “I thought you were the dishwasher” I couldn’t tell you what happened next but my ear has been ringing ever since. So that’s the story of my exploration trip around the house, during lockdown. Now tomorrow I may venture abroad again apparently there is a utility room I haven’t seen yet, hopefully with the guidance of my good wife :||): I will probably discover that tomorrow :worthy: Stay safe everyone

tinnerjohn
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44491
Tractors Owned: 52 Cub, 42 Farmall H 49 Ford 8N (FIL's tractor) and a yard full of implements for them 51 Chevy 3100 PU

Postby tinnerjohn » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:27 pm

I notice Donegal hasn't been heard from since this post. Was the dishwasher comment the fatal mistake or did he get lost trying to find the utility room!

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donegal Cub » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:55 pm

tinnerjohn wrote:I notice Donegal hasn't been heard from since this post. Was the dishwasher comment the fatal mistake or did he get lost trying to find the utility room!

Well folks, I have been recovering ever since, so further exploration trips will have to be postponed for another day or two until the ringing in my ears have stopped and my balance is fully restored :oops: :roll: . However I’m not gonna give up easily, I’m a fighter and as all previous explorers have found, it can be something of a dangerous hobby. Soon I’ll be off on my travels again, wish me luck and God speed. Watch this space :{_}: :{_}: If by any chance you don’t hear from me again again, please inform Barnyard I have made provision for the money I owe him to be sent on after the undertaker has been paid. :hattip: :lol: :roll:

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”