This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Update on John Puckett

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
T-Mo
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 63628
Tractors Owned: '40 H
'44 B
'47 Cub
'49 C
54A Blade
42 Woods Mower
Henderson Loader
Cultivators
No. 8 Little Genius 2-12 Plow
IH Running Gear
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Update on John Puckett

Postby T-Mo » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:55 am

You looked pretty good when I was over at your place last week, just looking a bit more tired than usual. I hope my visit didn't wear you out too much. I plan to come over and de-borrowized what I borrowed from you last week. I'll get in touch first to be sure you're there and up to it. This past year I haven't visit my family or friends as much as I would have as I have to take in account of everyone's health and well being. Even small visits that I would have done, I haven't.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Gary Dotson
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43358
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub Diesel (Cubota)
53 Cockshutt 20 restored (Shooter)
52 Cockshutt 20 unrestored
47 Leader "B" (Herckie)
49 Leader "D" (Princess)
49 Leader "D" very rough
48 Leader "D" unrestored
Kubota B6200E
Kubota B6200HST
Kubota B8200HST-D

Postby Gary Dotson » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:48 am

You hang in there, John! You do quite well for an older guy, (you've got me by 5 mos.) I am very pleased that you have come through this so well. I just hope that the rest of us don't get that experience, first hand.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:41 pm

Gary Dotson wrote:You hang in there, John! You do quite well for an older guy, (you've got me by 5 mos.) I am very pleased that you have come through this so well. I just hope that the rest of us don't get that experience, first hand.

I hope no one on here gets it either, it is no fun. When you have it serious, your oxygen level gets low enough you do not know what is going on.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Postby KETCHAM » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:30 pm

Hey.....glad ya on the mend....not a good thing for anybody to get....hard to stop a virus though....hang in there....
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120

Postby ricky racer » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:44 pm

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:Had a follow up appointment with my primary Dr. today, and he asked me how I was doing, and I told him pretty good, after getting home and setting my own exercise schedule, etc. I was gaining strength a lot faster. I was even strong enough to navigate my basement stairs the last few days. He looked at me, shook his head, and said I was recovering faster than most 30 year olds. I have always been pretty stubborn, seldom doing what was expected, but I considered that a pretty good compliment considering I will be 73 in April.

That's great to hear John!!
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”