This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Vacuum extension

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
mozer71
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 22650

Vacuum extension

Postby mozer71 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:23 am

For about $9.00 you can get an extension named Hurricane Lint Lizard. This was for pulling lint out of dryers but has uses beyond that. I think many of us have contrabled some small hose on a vacuum cleaner nozzle to suck the carbon off the pistons ( after scraped and falling into the rings) Other stuff like we saw recently. The adapter fits most anything. The hose is clear yet re enforced so it won't collapse. You can see the blockage in the 1/2" ID hose or its flow. I wasn't familiar with that type hose and maybe this is so old news but i think it is a useful device.

mozer71
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 22650

Re: Vacuum extension

Postby mozer71 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:50 pm

Otoh; I received another long wand which sucks at the wide side near the end. It is narrower than most wand attachments and somewhat flexible. There are uses for things like this- like cast iron dusty radiators -for one and manifolds, places you can't get into with a stiff wand. I'm sort of hatching it now. It came in a box, all rolled tight.:)