This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

small Husqquvarna leaf blowers

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

small Husqquvarna leaf blowers

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:47 pm

If anyone has one of the small ones that is hard to start or refuses to start, especially in cool weather, try removing the little rubber cap over the kill switch. Small engine man fixed mine by removing it and said that was not an unusual problem, it tends to bind the kill switch.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Urbish
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48158
Tractors Owned: ~
1958 International Cub LoBoy
1947 Farmall H
1946 Farmall B
1953 Willys CJ3B
2022 Massey Ferguson GC1723E Subcompact

Cub Loboy L-54 Leveling and Grader Blade
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: small Husqquvarna leaf blowers

Postby Urbish » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:02 am

I have one and I have the opposite problem. The rubber cap over the kill switch makes it difficult to shut the unit off. I should cut the rubber off mine as well.
Jim

Circle of Safety

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: small Husqquvarna leaf blowers

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:34 pm

Urbish wrote:I have one and I have the opposite problem. The rubber cap over the kill switch makes it difficult to shut the unit off. I should cut the rubber off mine as well.
Mine did the same thing until it started holding the switch in the kill position. It would some times run a few rounds and die. You don't need to cut it off, just use a small screw driver or something with a point to pop the cap out.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!