Cecil's Grassboards

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
rcbaughn
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 35575
eBay ID: rcbaughn
Tractors Owned: 1965 Farmall 140

Cecil's Grassboards

Postby rcbaughn » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:44 pm

I want you guys to know that if you are missing a grass board for your sickle mower, that a member on here by the name of Cecil makes a reproduction that exceeds anything that you could expect from it. It is spot on for fitment and looks even better than an original as far as my thoughts go.

I know that most sickle mowers are missing them, and I know that I searched forever before I finally found Cecil, so if any of you are having trouble maybe you will land on this thread. The forum should make a big banner to let everyone know about these things! They are impossible to find used, and are always shot to bits and worn out!

Thanks again Cecil, your the man!
1965 Farmall 140 currently in restoration mode! My great-grandfather purchased new in March of 1966 and it's been in the family ever since.