This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

modine hot dawg

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Rob in NH
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03848
eBay ID: panelbeata
Tractors Owned: 1947 circle cub
1950 cub demonstrator
1957 cub
1967 cub
Circle of Safety: Y

modine hot dawg

Postby Rob in NH » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:01 pm

i've been using my new heater for a week now and am really liking it. these heaters mount to the ceiling using the uni strut system, it makes it really easy to mount to the ceiling. it heats up the garage fairly quick, 40 degrees to 60 in about 35 minutes. it runs on propane and seams to be pretty efficent from what i can tell.
the one i have is a 60'000 btu model. i would recommend this heater. Image

liquid plumber
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 55014
eBay ID: blubberhunter2
Tractors Owned: 1947 mccormic farmall cub
1965 farmall cub w/ fasthitch and wagner loader
1974 cub cadet
howard rotavater and gear reducer
fasthitch plow
fasthitch disc
fasthitch snowblower ( in the works)
woods 42 mower
Richmond planter w/ fertilizer attachment.
cultivator.

Re: modine hot dawg

Postby liquid plumber » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Regarding Moline , I am a Minnesota lifer. and have been in the plumbing and heating busyness for over 35 years full time. I have put in some of these and I have enjoyed the easy sidewall venting for the exhaust. also because of the higher eff. the vent size is smaller therefore smaller hole in the wall.
cI spoke with a friend from church that I put one in for over 10 years ago and he says it has worked great from day one. no breakdowns at all :D
Christopher Milow
,getting to Know Jesus
better as my Friend every day
I thank him for his love and grace
:thanx:

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”