Here's an easy way to attach a picture to a post.
1) Resize your photo and save it to your device or PC.
2) Use the Full Editor to write your new post.
3) Below the posting box, Choose the tab named Attachments.
4) Click Add Files & browse to the file you would like to attach.
As you are typing your post, put the curser where you want the picture to be inserted within the text.
5) Click the Place Inline button to put the picture in your text.
Some text like [attachment]YourFileName.jpg[/attachment] holds the place of the picture.
6) Use the Preview button to view your post before submitting. This will allow you to make adjustments.
7) Click Submit to send your new post.
* MODERATORS - PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE HOW TO SECTION FOR THE MESSAGE BOARD USE *
How do I.... ?
Moderator: Team Cub
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Thu May 14, 2020 8:30 am
Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:47 pm
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:05 pm
Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:57 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest