This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

SCREEN SAVER???

How do I.... ?
Bustntruckers
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 21904

SCREEN SAVER???

Postby Bustntruckers » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:13 pm

were are the screen savers listed??...I have the corn tractor BUT it doesn't work on windows 10...anyone know why??...im surer I will get yelled at for posting here but I have the hardest time trying to search a lot of items ...any help is appreciated,,,Thanks & I apologize for posting here

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: SCREEN SAVER???

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Right here is a perfectly acceptable place to ask. But I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. Are you trying to find the screen saver settings in Windows 10? They have been moved from where they were in earlier Windows, maybe because screens no longer need saving. It is here:
settings>personalization>lock screen>screen saver settings

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: SCREEN SAVER???

Postby Dennis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:31 pm

I don't know of any tractor related screen saver programs anymore. There are a lot of screen saver programs if you search the internet, but I'd be very careful, since they require installing software from who knows where ;)

One thing you can do on Win10 is setup a folder with tractor pictures of your choosing and use the builtin windows screens saver to rotate thru the images. That would be the safest way.
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”