This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

In-Laws

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Jim Reid
10+ Years
10+ Years

In-Laws

Postby Jim Reid » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:05 pm

Husband and wife have been arguing for miles they pass a pasture with jackass's in it wife looks at hubby says relatives of yours hubby says yep in-laws.

Ben B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 24354
Tractors Owned: 1950 Farmall Cub post demo 108xxx
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: In-Laws

Postby Ben B » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:06 pm

:lol:
1950 Farmall Cub post demo 108xxx
1964 Farmall Cub 6 volt 223xxx
1968 Fairmont Railroad Motor Car 2 cycle hit and miss single cylinder

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: In-Laws

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:56 pm

A coworker of mine was having a discussion with his wife regarding in laws when he stated "I like your in laws better than I do mine!!"

Hearing all the jokes and comments about in laws makes me realize ho lucky I was. Both my parents and Joann's are gone now, but it used to be a joke between Joann and I that if we ever split up I was going to her folks and she was going to mine. We both figured our in laws would treat us better than our own parents if we broke up. :lol:
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”