This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

2019 Mid-Missouri CubFest Projects

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: 2019 Mid-Missouri CubFest Projects

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu May 09, 2019 6:16 pm

I am feeling better now. The orthopedic Dr. said injections would do it for a while and that was the best way to go, so I went that rout, and it is doing great. Today I went to the pain Dr., and they used an RFA system (radio frequency ablation) to deaden the nerves coming out between the disks that are causing pain from arthritis. However, over the last 2 days I have spent approx. 10 hours making trips that normally take a total of 6 hours, with road construction and bad traffic making up the difference. So I am exhausted, both energy wise and elective spending wise, so it does not look like I will make it next week. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Now if I can get my finger fixed maybe I will have less pain for a while.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon May 13, 2019 10:31 am

As plans stand at present, Terry (T-MO) and I plan to drive up on Saturday morning, bringing his cub to install a new governor to carb rod and adjust rpm, etc. I plan to bring my charging, battery, ignition and charging test equipment with me for anything we may need them for. If I don't forget them that is. :oops:

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri May 17, 2019 9:11 pm

correction, need to install hand throttle to governor rod. not sure what else if any.