This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Fleming’s Pumpkin Run, Egg Harbor NJ, Nov 2

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Lt.Mike
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07727
Tractors Owned: 1 -'58 International Cub Lo-Boy
2 - '46 International A's
2 - '52 Farmall Cubs
1 - '53 Farmall Super A
1 - ‘41 Ford 9N with a ‘49 8N Engine
1 - ‘48 (5641) Allis Chalmers G

Fleming’s Pumpkin Run, Egg Harbor NJ, Nov 2

Postby Lt.Mike » Mon May 13, 2019 8:32 am

I’ve been hearing about this show for a couple of years now but have missed it. There was some doubt that it would continue because it became too big and the town of Egg Harbor took major concern with overflow parking and police expenses but it appears they’ve worked it out.
It’s one of the rare shows here that you can see hotrods, classics, trucks, tractors, hit and miss motors, etc... at the same show, and it happens in the woods, in a junk yard!
(Yes, Fleming’s Auto-parts is a junk yard :) )
Everyone I know that has attended has given it great reviews and have called it a must attend show.
I may continue cleanup on Paula’s Cub and put that in the show to get her involved. It’s a reach if it’ll win anything but it’ll be a good experience.
Check your calendars and your maps to see if it’s within reach. The more tractors that show will make a posit statement and maybe more shows will include them. ;)
Mike

Quote by Gary Pickeral I like
"If it can cast a shadow, it can be restored"

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”